SMM CFD-Workshop – 2022
The world of shipbuilders, naval architects, offshore experts and maritime suppliers gathers in Hamburg: The SMM2022 is on it’s way. And for the fifth time, NUMECA Ingenieurbüro is offering a full-day workshop dedicated to maritime CFD solutions.
After the successful online workshop 2021, we are back in Hamburg. We look forward to meeting you at Radisson BLU Hotel, just in sight of the exhibition. As in the last years, we will present the latest developments in our Marine dedicated CFD solution FINE™/Marine and what’s about to come in the future of maritime CFD. Our customers will give you an exclusive insight into their projects and challenges. Finally, you can also set sail yourself and gain your own experience with our software in the hands-on part.
Why should YOU be attending?
We will be showing the latest developments for high fidelity numerical simulations and everything connected to it:
- Intuitive CAD preparation, meshing and setup?
- Fast, accurate & highly dynamic simulations?
- Optimisation & Acoustics?
- First-hand experiences from our Users
- Try it yourself in the hands-on session
New to CFD? Use our C-Wizard, the dedicated tool for Naval Architects:
- Input: Geometry, operating conditions and 5 minutes of your time
- Output: 3D-CFD results
Expert in CFD? See how FINE™/Marine Users benefit.
- Ultra-Fast and Fuel Efficient Aerodynamic Boat Design by A2V with FINE™/Marinn – Read more
- Validation of Wind Loads on a Slender Vessel Using CFD by DAMEN & NUMECA – Read more
- Full-scale CFD Simulations of the SA Agulhas II – Read more
- Propeller Optimisation – Read more
Still not convinced? We have more in store:
- Adaptive Grid Refinement + Overset Meshes
- Complex body motions – simply defined
- Optimisation for hulls and propellers
Full Agenda will be available soon.
The stage is all yours. For the hands-on session, you need access to our CFD environment. We will provide you with the CFD software via container in our cloud, where the software is ready to launch. All you need to bring is your laptop. During the hands-on session, you have time to explore different capabilities of the CFD workflow – guided by a demo case, a step-by-step instruction and supported by our experts.
Register and try it yourself!