SMM CFD-Workshop – 2021
Our traditional NUMECA CFD Workshop during the SMM week will be an online event and you are invited to join us.
Everything is new and still the same. As in the last years, we show our CFD solutions dedicated to shipbuilders, naval architects, offshore experts and maritime suppliers. And our customers will give you an exclusive insight into their projects and challenges. Finally, we will present the latest developments in FINE™/Marine and what’s about to come in the future of maritime CFD.
So what’s the new part? You can attend from the comfort of your (home) office, and still reap the benefits!
Why should YOU be attending?
We will be showing the latest developments for high fidelity numerical simulations and everything connected to it:
- Intuitive CAD preparation, meshing and setup?
- Fast, accurate & highly dynamic simulations?
- Optimisation & Acoustics?
- First-hand experiences from our Users
New to CFD? Use our C-Wizard, the dedicated tool for Naval Architects:
- Input: Geometry, operating conditions and 5 minutes of your time
- Output: 3D-CFD results
Expert in CFD? See how FINE™/Marine Users benefit.
Still not convinced? We have more in store:
- Adaptive Grid Refinement + Overset Meshes
- Complex body motions – simply defined
- Optimisation for hulls and propellers
- Solutions for the Marine Industry
- Dr. Thomas Hildebrandt from NUMECA | An Electrified RIVA Powerboat Optimised
- Dr. Stefan Harries from FRIENDSHIP SYSTEMS | Using FINE™/Marine with CAESES via Intuitive Modeling on the Basis of Radial Basis Functions
- CFD Simulation in the Cloud
- MMG – Mecklenburger Metallguss GmbH | Case Study
- Demo Session | How do I apply NUMECA to overcome my daily challenges?
And further presentations from our customers.
Full meeting agenda is coming soon!