User Meeting 2018
NUMECA International and NUMECA Ingenieurbüro are pleased to invite you to the NUMECA User Meeting 2018 taking place in Berlin, Germany on 16–17 October 2018.
The central theme of this edition: “High-Fidelity Simulations – Fast Track to Robust Design”
Get up to speed on the latest developments and witness some of our brand new cutting edge technology such as our Lattice Boltzmann approach, Discrete Element Modelling solution, the unique capabilities of our OMNIS™ platform and much more. Furthermore, you will get the chance to discuss one-on-one with NUMECA experts.
The 2018 NUMECA User Meeting agenda is out now! CLICK HERE for the details.
Rodrigo Correa, Mecklenburger Metallguss GmbH
„Virtual Model Bassin“
Tijmen Maas Geesteranus, Van Oossanen Naval Architects
„How CFD became an integrated Part of our Design Spiral“
Prof. Dr. Marius Swoboda, Rolls-Royce
„Quo Vadis Turbomachinery CFD? A personal Perspective“
Prof. Dr. Damian Vogt, University of Stuttgart, ITSM
„Fluid Structure Interaction and the Non Linear Harmonic Method“
Why should You be attending?
- – Learn about the latest advancements and trends in CFD
- – Gain insights on how NUMECA’s CFD simulation tools can further help you reduce engineering time and come up with better designs at an affordable cost
- – Listen how key industry leaders take advantage of NUMECA solutions in their design process
- – Meet with our developers and engineering team to discuss your needs and the future directions of NUMECA software solutions
- – Network with other professionals in your industry
H4 Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz
We keep a limited room option at a reduced rate of 104 € per night (including breakfast), which is available for you with a corporate code on their website. The corporate code will be sent to you together with your ticket.
As a speaker, you get a free ticket to the meeting. Please register here.
Early bird expires on 21 September 2018.
Early birds: 150€ | General admission: 250€
Early birds: 250€ | General admission: 500€