CadenceCONNECT CFD Europe will be held on October 10 and 11 at the Holiday Inn, Munich, City Centre. This event will feature presentations from your industry peers. That will offer solutions for today’s fluids analysis challenges, which impact the design and development of tomorrow’s products. CadenceCONNECT CFD Europe brings users, developers, and industry experts together to connect, share ideas, and inspire design creativity.
Why should You be attending?
- – Learn about the latest advancements and trends in CFD
- – Gain insights on how Cadence’s CFD simulation tools can further help you reduce engineering time
- – Listen how key industry leaders take advantage of Cadence solutions in their design process
- – Meet with our developers and engineering team to discuss your needs and the future directions of the Fidelity software solutions
- – Network with other professionals in your industry
Attend and enjoy a captivating keynote and engaging user presentations and interact with CFD experts, peers, and our sponsors. CadenceCONNECT CFD Europe will be hosted alongside CadenceLIVE Europe 2023. Your registration will allow access to both events.