An integrated environment to analyze vibro-acoustics, tonal and broadband noise emissions
FINE™/Acoustics is a simulation suite for the analysis of a broad range of industrial applications involving aeroacoustics. Whether a fast calculation is required during pre-design or a detailed large-scale analysis – FINE™/Acoustics is your tool.
It can predict efficiently aero-acoustic sources based on turbulence values and/or unsteady CFD results. These can be obtained by means of the NLH-method available in FINE™/Turbo and FINE™/Open, which enables an accurate prediction of both propagation and radiation of dominant frequencies in turbomachines at very low computational costs.
Dedicated wizards for mufflers and turbomachines allow an easy setup of the analysis, from the computational domains up to post-processing in near and far field. As a result, FINE™/Acoustics is a unique simulation environment to conduct acoustic analyses.
- Reconstruction of acoustic sources without the necessity of unsteady CFD simulations thanks to NLH (FINE™/Turbo and FINE™/Open)
- FlowNoise: stochastic reconstruction of acoustic sources based on steady RANS-CFD-computations
- Considerable reduction of computational effort compared to fully unsteady approaches
- Various import and export options
- Tools for mesh repair and mesh manipulation
- Finite element method (FEM) and boundary element method (BEM)
- Ffowcs-Williams-Hawkings (FWH) method
- Vibro-acoustic simulations
- Perforated surfaces
- Multi-block domains
- Parallel solver
- Python API for scripting, batch mode