CFD Track Coming to Munich
After a very successful first CadenceLIVE 2022 edition in Silicon Valley in June, CadenceLIVE has started its world tour! The CFD Tracks will come to Munich on November 21-22.
With the event planned to be in-person, we are finally getting back to face-to-face networking, enjoying wonderful food and drinks, and seizing invaluable opportunities to discuss, learn and share ideas and opinions with colleagues, peers, industry thought leaders, and experts, all gathered in one place.
The event features peer presentations that offer solutions for today’s design challenges that will impact tomorrow’s products. CadenceLIVE brings users, developers, and industry experts together to network, share ideas, and inspire design creativity.
What to Expect
Attendees have the opportunity to attend captivating keynotes, watch interesting user presentations, and learn new ways to solve your design challenges from industry leaders and Cadence experts.
- Learn from invited speakers and share your experiences
- Get insights into the latest developments and future readmaps
- Get in touch with product experts for your applications´ best-practice
- Networking with old NUMECA friends and new Cadence friends
- Gain your own experience in the Hands-on Workshop
The CFD Track will be held on day two (Nov 22) and will feature:
|10:00 – 10:30||Predicting Reentry Trajectories Into the Atmosphere of Mars||Maximilian Maigler|
& Valentina Pessina
|11:00 – 11:30||AeroDelft Designs Hydrogen Airplane with Fidelity CFD||Francesco Granata|
& Abel Versloot
|11:30 – 12:30||Fidelity CFD for Faster High Accuracy Simulations|
Cadence Design Systems
|14:00 – 14:30||Investigating the Circumferential Inhomogeneous Flow of Centrifugal Compressor Using Cadence CFD||Loic Reymond|
|14:30 – 15:30||Cadence Fidelity CFD Hands-On Workshop on OnCloud||Wout Poncelet|
Cadence Design Systems
Abstracts (select CFD in “Category”)
Registration is free for all our customers and partners. Join us at the Hilton Munich Park on November 21-22!
We look forward to meeting you.
Fidelity CFD Hands-on Workshop with OnCloud
Please bring your laptop; we will provide you with a free OnCloud CFD Analyst license.
Attend CadenceLIVE and join for this complimentary hands-on training and advice straight from Cadence CFD experts, starting from these example cases:
- Analysis of a 360° compressor with non-axisymmetric features using the Cadence dedicated turbomachinery CFD solution.
- Conjugate heat transfer (CHT) analysis of an electric motor, with full geometric complexity, using Cadence Fidelity’s new, state-of-the-art, fully-coupled, pressure-based solution.
The entire workflow will be shown: from CAD import to mesh to analysis, all in an interactive, hands-on session.